Saturday 15 September 2007

My best English teacher that I ever have








To, A. Jesper I just want to say Thank you to you that you teach me very good and try to help us improve our Englsih skill .You always pay attention with teaching alot.



You always find a new knowledge and good skill to made our skill of English.



You never absent for our class, and always on time. When you teach, you never got bore with me when I did somethings such as grammar very bad, you never said you get bored you always try to teach me and all of my friends.



Sometimes ,I was very tired from the homework But now I just want to said Thank you to you because I think it can help me improve and make me has a good mind to studied English and really want to improve my English skill.



In next semester I really want to studied with you again, I hope I can see you in my section.



You always help us to improve our English and Law skill in English language. You was very kind.



I was very happy to studied in your class alot.



No comments: