Friday 7 September 2007

Rajchamangkala National Swimming pool

I began to learn swimming at Rajchamangkala swiming pool at September,4 ,2007. I could swimming before. But I could only 2 stroke such as free stlye and froke. I really want to learn and do my best about back and butterfly stoke.
I submited and registeration to learn one week before my course began , I choose the basic course one.
At Tuesday,4 My course started about 6-7.15 P.M. I arrived there so late because of my friend from Iran she worried about her sell phone call so she went to the swimming pool late. When I arrived , I met my coach . He was so kind and his english was very good. He talked to me very polite and solf. His name is Suchard , 55 years old. All of my friends in that group are older than me. All of them got a gob already and most of them older than 30 years old . I had 6 friends in that group, they ware very friendly and talk to my very good. I met one of 45 years old woman , she graduated from Abac also, she told me that she graduated in 1988 so the year that I was born . I really surprised about it.
My coach wanted to test of my swimming skill so he arked and wanted me to swimming and he looked at the way that I swimming. So he ark me " Did you learn to swimming before" so I relied him , " yes I do but just a little bit. And he said to me like in his opinion he thught I lern how to swiming not a little bit so I was very shy to all of my friends alot.
I believe that he was very kind because he teach my Iranian friend also but in fact she not paid for learn in this course at all, she just come with me because she has nothing to do in our dormitory. First time my friend she really wanted to learn with me also but she submitted the ducuments so late the swimming offfice do not allow her to swimming.
His English was very good also becuase he spoke English to my friend very good accent and skill of his his english was better than me. I really happy to joined this course at Rajchamangkala Swinmming pool with my friend. I believe that I can improve my swimming skill when I learn her for sure. I really want to imprve my skill if swimming alot because in the future I and my sister and my host family will join Tri sport ( Swimming, Bicycle, Running) and I think swimming was very important to safe my life becuase I often went to the island and I always swam alot sometime I took my vestlife out . One time my mum really angried me alot and she cried becuase of I took my vet life out.
Bye I got to go to the swimming pool on time because yeasterday I went there so late.

No comments: