Wednesday 15 August 2007

Bad luck and Good Experience.

I wake up around 7.30 a.m, It was so early because at 9.00 a.m. I had class until 11.oo a.m. and then ,I went to my dormitory to washed my clothes. About 1.00 p.m I went to Kin Hoy Resterant with my boyfriend and his friend. We were unhappy about the foods ,today I thought it was first time that I don't like the food here. I ordered fish fries rice, but they made the noddle for me . I was not angry aboout that at all , but the test of the food not very yummy and in my bowl has only vegetables.
By the way at 2.oo p.m I had the obligation law class . It started from 2- 6 p.m. so I sat in that class around 3.30 hours. Oh, it was so boring, and I really wanted to go out of that room as soon as I can. This subjects was so boring because it was hard . In my opinion I think this subject and juristic law ware the most hard subject for me, and I believe that most of my friends thought like that also.
While I sat in this class , I pay attention to my lecturer about 1.30hour from 4 hours. After 1.30 h. My brain felt numb and my body felt like sombi. I act like I pay alot of attention to my lecturer, but in fact I did not pay atenttion for him at all, I drew picture , I drew a lot of pictures in my note book. Such as I drew the picture of him, Nattapong picture( one of my friend sat in front of me , alot of cartoon caracters ( keropee , hello kiitty etc.)
I got bore with draw the picture , I offen draw it , my friends all said that my note books has a lot of pictures more than I wrote about the chapter of my lesson.
I had nothing to do so I had some idea to made a joke with my friend behind me. He was Mr.Nattapong . He was a very good student, offfen pay attention to the teacher and never talked in class like me ha ha ha . I just want to made him felt relax so I played his hair . Because behind of his hair has a tail like a turtle. Ajan Jesper I invite you to look in his hair . I believe that if you look his hair very carfully you found it and you will laught about his hair .
For me I laughted alot . I made his tail hair moved and was very happy to play his hair. But in fact he did not felt happy like me because maybe he wanted to pay attention but I bothered his attention a lot . I just want to say sorry to him. But I was very happy to play the tail of the turtle in his hair ha ha ha ha. A. Jesper you should watch his hair carfully ok, so you will be happy like me. ( turtle's tail).
My class finished about 5.30 pm. When I finished the class I walked with Nuttapong and Areeya to met my boyfriend. I went to BKK Grill with him , I ordered 2 pieces of fish grill. Its was very yummy. After my boyfriend went to his condominium , I went to my dormitory .
At 7.30 I went to the Rajhamankala national stadiuam with Gib ( Areya) . I went there to watched the valleyball competition between USA and Ukrain . USA won Ukn by 3 in 3 games.
I met Benz and Neung there also . We watched together, Benz and Neung were cheer up of Ukrain team and I don't know myself what time I will cheer up . I have nothing to say so I said " Ukrainsa. It is means I already cheer up both of them.
Around the indoor stadaium has alot of survineers sold , I and Gib bought a lot of survineer, I bought a taekwondo muscod door to my sister and I bought 2 of mini plaster door for me and my boy friends. I spent money alot for the survinees about 500 bahts.
I walked to dorm with Gib . Tonight I was happy a lot because I had the oppotunity to watch that games because I met bouth of my good friends such as Neung, Benz and Gib. We spent the very good time together.
Now 2.00 am at 16 0f August. My mum , sister, dad and my boyfriend already went to bed. I really miss them. I will went to my hometown on this friday, I feel exciting alot.
I will stop writing my diary for today because I really sleepy. In my opinion I believe that even you walk on the heaven but you will have good hope to coutines your happy life. Although today the food from Kin Hoy Resterant was not dilicious , but I really enjoy with Gib and my friends alot for the activities we had done together.

No comments: