Friday 24 August 2007

So boring class

Today, I went to Business Ethics Siminar until 9.30 a.m. to 12.30. I went there with Nattapong and Rubkhwan, but they went to the class room earlier than me because I went to Seven Eleven first. I just wanna bought some foods and drink for ate at that boring room. I arrived that room about 9.25 a.m. when I arrived there I had to show my ABAC I.D. card to the man that I thought that maybe he was the security gard. I really don't like some of Abac security gard, most of them often act to all of the students like we were not student, but we were ABAC mate. I bought 4 pieces of sausages, gums and fresh mineral water. When I entered to the classroom I sat near my classmates most of them were law students friends . We enjoyed talked together. I began to ate but while I ate I had to be very careful with my teachers because he never allowed anybody to eat at classroom.This class began with the Abac's song. I really love the song , but I really bored with it because of the subject. I sat next to the boy , his name is Jae, he studied in school of science and technology. While we sat in the class , we talked together alot becuase today we had quize .
I really hate this class becuse the teacher made it very difficult to understand, but in fact I believe this subject was not hard. We could use our experience to adpt with our moral. We can use our idea and use our human being in this class. He though us like it was very hard subject. Today I learn about the Professional ethic and responsibility.Today, I had assigment in this subjects also. This chapter was easy but my teacher, he made it difficult and he though not clear .I and most of friends that I sat next to them. We talked together and did that assignment together. After that we had quize also.
The quize very hard . I really don't know and I don't believe that why he could do like that. We never understand the questions how we could do it without don't understand the questions. They were 50 multiples questions. We had only 20 minuites and the questions were so long I believe that even English netive speaker maybe the time will conflict also. For me I done only 20 after that I just choose it because I really don't had enought time . I saw most of my friends were like me also. I worried about it so much .Now I really worry about that so much. I am not sure that I will past this quiz or not.

No comments: