Wednesday 15 August 2007

I really miss my mum

On 12 of August was a Mother's Day. I really miss my mum ,but I stayed in my dormitory Bangkok. Every year I and my sister we always give some present and made her surprise in many ways. My mum live in Nakhornsrithammarat,south of Thailand.
Eerybody they were stayed with mum but I stayed very far away from my mum. In the early morning about 6.30 a.m I wake up very early to rang to mum, I just wanted to make she surprise and that only one thing that I could do with my mum because I stayed very far from her. I said " Happy mother day, I love mum so much .
I always call her 4-6 times per day. This word I not felf shy when I talk.I really love her and she was everything of my life. Such as mum,dad and my best friend. When I had some problems I always talk with her and arked her how to solve the problems. I believe that she was a very good mum in the world, she took care of me very good. She teach me how I could live in the world with happy. She made me do everythings with myself. Such as I can go everywhere alone. She let me learn sports such as Taekwondo, Swimming, Kayaking,Shooting, Thai boxing, and ride a horse. My mum let me and my sister learn how to play thai and universal music intruments such as Piano, Violin , drum, electon and all of Thai instruments.
When I had the music and sports competition , my parents always went there to cheer up me. They always made me happy. Sometime when I do somthings wrong she did not angry much but she teach me .
My mum took care of me like she both of my friend and prarent. I could do every if that one was a good things . She really wanted me to has the knowledge and the moral to live in this socity with the quality life and be a good person.
When I have been in New Zealand, I really wanted to say Thank you to both of my prerent because most of my friends they had alot problems,but for me I do not had any broblems . Such as I could adapt myself with all of my host family and all of foreigner becasue my mum teach me universal cultural and let me do all of talent things such as sports and music instruments. When I have been there I got a reward from Westland High Scool becase they think I was the one could adapt to New Zealand very good.
In my opinion I think even you stay very far from your mum but you can show the love that you want to give to you mum . I bought an ELLE t-shirt for her. I don want to tell her but I just want to make her really surprise about it.
I will go to my home tomorrow, My mum she said she was very happy alot when I arrive, she will cook alot of foods that I love to eat.
I was really exciting to go to my home , I think at the airport I will make surprise things to you . I already told my dad and my sister that the night that I arrive,my dad will drive car to the beach and stay there for 1 night and we will have a good meal in the seafood resterant beside the beach the one resterant that my mum love most. I really want to do everytings to make myh mum happy.

No comments: