Friday 24 August 2007

We went together.

After I finished Ethic Seminar ,I went to The Mall Bangkapi with Mr.Nattapong and Miss Rabkhwan. We arrived there about 1.00 p.m by the small car. I was so happy Nattapong paid for me and Rabkwan because we don't had 7 bahts. We went to Ajibang Resterant ( Japanese Resterant ) Both of us order Spicy Ramen and Gyasa, Chicken fried with butter, and Takoyaki.
I really enjoyed my foods. We order alot of Japaness food . At firsttime I thought how we could finsih this food. But in the orther hand we finnished all of foods very quicklu seem like we don't ate somefood for many day. Ha Ha. Everyone looked at us because of we ate too much, we went there 3 persons but we ate like 5 persons are there.
We just walked and sight seeing. Rabkwan said to me she really wanna bought some of cusmatic. We walked to the boby blown, stailla etc. While I waiting for her I bought Icecream Blizzard at Dary queen with Nattapong.He really wanted to look of the Body Glove bags. I arked at the Customer Service where was the Body Glove shop. Both of them said that shop was close already and already out of the department store already. We really disappointed about that thing . And we walked down stair and then I saw the Body Glove shop. I don't know why that man has to told me like it close already. Wow I really surprise about it.
Nattapong looked at the backs , he looked at it very carfully accacly like he pay attention in class or reading the books to prepare before the exam.
Today we were happy alot. Rabkwan bought alot of things to me such as the snack and the hello kitty small purse . I really want to say Thank you for her so much. I love everythings that she gave to me.

No comments: